As competition for larger and more prominent construction projects continues to increase, many HVAC contractors and architectural engineering firms are questioning if outsourcing Revit HVAC BIM services can help business. The answer is ‘yes’ – and through the past decade, it has been demonstrated that firms which seek outside drafting and design services are able to operate more efficiently and meet customer deadlines much more consistently.
If your company specializes in HVAC systems engineering and design consider the following five factors that can drastically help your business when you add outsourced HVAC services for BIM architectural models:
- Skilled HVAC experts with years of Revit BIM experience on various types of projects adds a higher level of engineering capability, allowing your business to grow and bid on larger and more complex projects.
- In-depth Revit knowledge is required to produce accurate, intelligent BIM HVAC models. Your company is relieved of the burden of hiring, training, and supervising costly CAD technicians.
- Cost savings can be significant when you compare the wages of off-shore companies with the pay rates of US workers. For your business to be cost-effective it is crucial to take advantage of the global marketplace for engineering services.
- Client customer satisfaction is significantly higher when your firm consistently meets all deadlines and milestones for customer review with accurate and neat BIM drawings, helping your business to grow its professional reputation.
- Lower equipment investment is required, as Revit software requires robust hardware and a stable IT infrastructure. IT hardware is a depreciating asset; staying current with Revit software releases and Help Desk assistance is an unnecessary drain on your firm’s profit.
Why You Should Use HVAC BIM Services
There is nothing more frustrating than a construction project going wrong. Plans don’t come together, and budgets go way over the top. It’s times like those that you realize that you should have paid attention to every detail before the actual building stage was under way. You shouldn’t let hindsight be the only sight that is 20/20. Plan ahead, and use HVAC BIM Services to make sure your HVAC system is exactly where it needs to be for optimal use and cost-effective construction.
Our BIM modeling team can create excellent 3D, 4D and even 5D building models of your project, allowing you to know exactly where all your HVAC systems need to be. Our experts can assist in the best planning and placement of duct-work and wiring needed to keep your build running smoothly and comfortably.
BIM can create mock-ups of the construction business ahead of time, allowing you to know exactly how to plan your site, move your materials and coordinate with your construction workers. Your HVAC system won’t be getting in anyone’s way during construction when you use BIM to plan ahead. Planning your duct-work for your heating and air-conditioning, not to mention a place for the systems themselves, is essential to a smooth-flowing project. With BIM you can plan the ducts to coincide with your electrical and plumbing lines, so last-minute changes don’t have to be made to accommodate all three, thus saving you cost and stress.
If you’re planning a build and need to implement a HVAC system into your BIM model, contact us. We would love to be able to help you on your way to construction success. Take advantage of smart Revit HVAC BIM services that can help your business grow, increase its reputation and save money.